Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘SORA Healthcare Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is SORA Healthcare Ltd, Moraghy, Monaghan Road, Castleblayney, Co Monaghan. Our company registration number is 653174. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We are not liable for any damages whatsoever arising from use of this site or the information contained herein. This includes spyware, viruses or other malware that may affect users’ devices.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and not to infringe the rights, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by others.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted, constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.