Could you be the next addition to our Irish HomeCare family?
We are currently looking for a Service Team Leader in Limerick City/North Tipperary.
Irish HomeCare is passionate about people; both our own people and those we care for in the community. As a leading national homecare provider, we are always looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Currently, we have an opportunity for an enthusiastic Team Leader to supervise carers in the Limerick City and North Tipperary areas.
If you have experience working in a care environment and are looking for an opportunity to progress your caring career, then this opportunity may be for you.
What Irish HomeCare will offer you:
- Excellent salary and travel expenses
- Supportive management structure and mentoring environment
- Professional development and personal growth opportunities
- A full driving licence with access to a car
- Qualified to QQI Level 5 in Care or equivalent
- Experience of working in a care or related environment
- An ability to build and maintain relationships (previous supervisory exp. is an advantage)
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- A respectful and inclusive approach
- Support and guide care staff from induction training to effective delivery of care
- Prepare, implement, review and update service plans in line with stakeholder requirements
- Monitor day-to-day care service delivery ensuring care plan requirements are achieved
- Develop care team capacity working with recruitment and optimising care schedules and rotas
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with carers, clients, families and HSE staff
- Ensure accurate recording of care documentation and maintain up-to-date records
- Report accurately to your manager on all aspects of home care delivery in your area
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional care in the community and meet the above criteria for this role, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00PM Friday 28th January, 2022. For an informal discussion about the role, please ring Sinead on 087 3327874.
This role will be subject to the normal screening process including Garda Vetting.