Could you be the next addition to our Irish HomeCare family?
We are currently looking for a Senior Carer (20 hours guaranteed) for the Finglas/Glasnevin area.
Irish HomeCare is passionate about people; both our own people and those we care for in the community. As a leading national homecare provider, we are always looking for like-minded people to join our team.
We are seeking a kind, caring and considerate Senior Carer for a position in the Finglas/Glasnevin area. The Senior Carer role involves providing personal, non-medical care and assistance to HSE and private clients in their own homes. The carer will help with clients’ nutritional, physical and social needs as laid out in their Care Plan. The role will also be a support for the Service Team leader in the local area, assisting with tasks included but not limited to the responsibilities below.
What Irish HomeCare will offer you:
- Excellent support from your local Team Leader
- Competitive rates of pay
- A rewarding career progression in which you will make a real difference in the lives of others
- Full QQI L5 in healthcare or equivalent.
- You live in this locality
- Patience, kindness, empathy and a natural caring attitude
- A commitment to professional development
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- 1 years’ experience in a community or residential setting preferable but not essential
- Full Irish licence and use of a car
- Care monitoring, development and coaching
- Client monitoring
- Delivering care calls
- Other ad hoc duties
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional care in the community and meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV to Nicola Peavoy: email@example.com by 5pm Friday 1 October.
This role will be subject to the normal screening process including Garda Vetting.