Could you be the next addition to our Irish HomeCare family?
We are currently looking for Senior Carers (25 hours guaranteed) for the Beaumont/Whitehall/Santry/Ballymun area.
Irish HomeCare is passionate about people; both our own people and those we care for in the community. As a leading national homecare provider, we are always looking for like-minded people to join our team.
We are seeking a kind, caring and considerate Senior Carer for a contracted hours position in the Beaumont/Whitehall/Santry/Ballymun area. The Senior Carer role involves providing personal, non-medical care and assistance to clients in their own homes. The carer will help with clients’ nutritional, physical and social needs as laid out in their Person Centred Care Plan. The role will also be a support for the Service Team leader in the local area.
What Irish HomeCare will offer you:
- Excellent support from your local Service Team Leader
- Guaranteed contracted hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- A rewarding career progression in which you can make a real difference in the lives of others
- Full QQI/FETAC Level 5 in healthcare or equivalent.
- Live in the locality
- Patience, kindness, empathy and a natural caring attitude
- A commitment to professional development
- Availability to work evenings and weekends (fully flexible)
- 2+ years’ experience in a community or residential setting preferable but not essential
- Full driving licence and use of a car
- Deliver a quality service to clients in their own home
- Enable clients to maintain their independence in their own home
- Supporting clients with shopping, making meals, laundry, dressing, personal care, cleaning, and other duties as required
- Ensuring that care is delivered in line with the care plan and in accordance to the clients’ needs and wish
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional care in the community and meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application below.
This role will be subject to the normal screening process including Garda Vetting.