Could you be the next addition to our Irish HomeCare family?
We are currently looking for a remote Marketing Manager.
Irish HomeCare is passionate about people; both our own people and those we care for in the community. As a leading national homecare provider, we are always looking for talented managers to join our team.
Currently, we have an opportunity for a part time Marketing Manager to cover a 9 months maternity contract. The successful applicant will work closely with both the Executive team and the Area Service Managers in managing the marketing needs across the business.
The role will also be responsible for raising the profile of Irish HomeCare in communities nationwide and developing a brand image based around the company’s values.
What Irish HomeCare will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Supportive management structure and mentoring environment
- Remote working
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of campaign creation and tracking
- Experience of direct line management
- Develop marketing strategies to grow Irish HomeCare’s brand nationwide and drive appropriate traffic to our social media & website
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns, evaluate their success and report on the findings. Own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Direct line management of our Marketing Officer
- Present Marketing updates and reports to the Executive team
- Work with the Area Service Manager’s and recruiters nationwide to understand the needs of the area and determine how best to personalise their approach and boost the brand
- Manage the marketing budget on a monthly/annual basis and work alongside the finance team for channel breakdowns. Report the efficiency of budget spend versus performance on all key metrics
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Monday 11th October 2021.
This role will be subject to the normal screening process including Garda Vetting.