With Irish HomeCare's support, people with Dementia can maintain their independence and safety in familiar surroundings with therapy, companionship and help with day-to-day tasks.
Our carers have specialist training in Dementia care and awareness. We see the person, not the Dementia and understand how the condition affects you and your family.
Our service is developed in conjunction with you, your family and your medical team to ensure your particular needs are met.
• Practical help at home
• Personal care
• Support for hobbies and home activities such as exercise, reading and using technology
• Nutritional support and meal preparation
• Identifying Assistive Technology
• Ensuring medication is taken on schedule
• Holistic support methods such as musical memories and reminiscence therapy
• Emotional support and respite services to support the whole family
For more information about our dementia care services, contact the care team to discuss your requirements.
T: 0818 220 262 / 042 975 4751
Irish HomeCare is one of Ireland's largest care services providers. We are a family owned and run service promoting independent living in the community.