Could you be the next addition to our Irish HomeCare family?
We are currently looking for a Community Homecare Nurse in the Midlands.
Irish HomeCare is a leading national homecare provider and we are always looking for passionate people to join our team. We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated nursing professional to cover the Midlands region (Westmeath, Longford, Offaly and Laois).
- Reports to Director of Quality and Clinical Governance
- Full-time permanent position based in our Mullingar office
- Deliver safe, high-quality care in homecare settings
- Support the planning and delivery of person-centred care
- Promote the health and wellbeing of clients
- Provide guidance to non-clinical professionals
- Work with HSE Home Support multidisciplinary teams
- Develop and implement infection control guidelines
- Active registration with NMBI
- 3-5 years nursing experience (Care of Older Persons preferable)
- Full driver licence and access to a car
Please submit your CV and cover letter by 5:00PM Friday 1st October 2021.
For an informal discussion or to request a more detailed job specification, please call 087 718 3198.
This role will be subject to the normal screening process including Garda Vetting.