Earn While You Learn
Want to work in care but don't have a Qualification?
You could be earning while obtaining your qualification with one of the most experienced, and reputable training companies. Our Earn While You Learn programme is designed to help you gain qualifications while you are working.
- Train for the City & Guilds Diploma in Health & Social Care with just three classroom days, then complete the rest of the course online.
- Pass the two mandatory modules in the classroom and you are legally entitled to work as a paid Carer.
- You must complete the remaining units within one year. This can be done through the Irish HomeCare online portal with your assessor helping you each step of the way.
- When you graduate with your full diploma, it will be recognised as equivalent to the QQI Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support which is accepted in all settings throughout Ireland and internationally.
For more information please contact the Resourcing Department on 0818 776 361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- The Major award is delivered in collaboration with our accredited training provider 'Carepath Healthcare Training'.
About Irish Homecare
Irish HomeCare is one of Ireland's largest care services providers. We are a family owned and run service promoting independent living in the community.
Visit about us page to know more about our company. Carers are the bedrock of our company. Please check our current vacancies. Visit jobs page to apply for jobs