Could you be the next addition to our Irish HomeCare family?
We are currently looking for an Area Service Manager for the Louth-Meath area.
Irish HomeCare is a leading national homecare provider caring for people in local communities across Ireland. Due to phenomenal growth, we wish to appoint an Area Service Manager to manage our homecare operations in the Louth and Meath area. This is a new management position reporting to the Director of National Operations.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team to deliver superior homecare services in the Louth-Meath area
- Drive business growth and build the Irish HomeCare brand
- Manage the budgetary process, set team metrics and deliver agreed KPIs
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients, clinicians and other stakeholders
- Manage your team to perform effectively and meet growth demands
- Previous management experience preferably in a health or social care setting
- Qualification(s) in Health Care or equivalent (further business qualification desirable)
- Strategic thinker with a proven track record in driving business growth
- Commercially astute decision maker with an inclusive approach
- Organised and IT proficient
- Car owner with a full driving licence
Irish HomeCare prides itself on its supportive, mentoring environment. The successful candidate will enjoy an excellent salary and performance-based pay in addition to professional development and career progression opportunities.
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 23 July, 2021.
This role will be subject to the normal screening process including Garda Vetting.