Could you be the next addition to our Irish HomeCare family?
We are currently looking for an Area Service Manager for the North Dublin area.
Irish HomeCare is a leading national homecare provider caring for people in local communities across Ireland. Due to phenomenal growth, we wish to appoint an Area Service Manager to manage our homecare operations in the North Dublin area. This is a new management position reporting to the Director of National Operations.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team to deliver superior homecare services in the North Dublin area
- Drive business growth and build the Irish HomeCare brand
- Manage the budgetary process, set team metrics and deliver agreed KPIs
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients, clinicians and other stakeholders
- Manage your team to perform effectively and meet growth demands
- Previous management experience preferably in a health or social care setting
- Qualification(s) in Health Care or equivalent (further business qualification desirable)
- Strategic thinker with a proven track record in driving business growth
- Commercially astute decision maker with an inclusive approach
- Organised and IT proficient
- Car owner with a full driving licence
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Supportive management structure and mentoring environment
- Career progression and professional development opportunities
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application by 5:00PM on Monday 28th February, 2022.
This role will be subject to the normal screening process including Garda Vetting.