Corporate and Social Responsibility
At Irish HomeCare, we are aware of our Corporate and Social Responsibility.
We focus on what is appropriate for our clients, our people, our environment and the community in which we operate. We have established core values in these four areas to help us achieve our Corporate and Social Responsibility goals.
- Ensure dignity & respect for our clients at all times.
- Ensuring best practice is consistently improved and followed.
- Integrity in our delivery of services.
- Improve risk management and compliance regulations.
- Managing and encouraging diversity.
- Developing and nurturing our employees
- Promoting a healthy and safe environment to work in.
- Promoting a healthy work-life balance.
- Energy and waste efficiency.
- Addressing our emissions and taking action when necessary.
- Be carbon neutral and reduce our CO2 footprint.
- Good corporate citizenship.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Actively engage with our community and promote the concept of community.
About Irish Homecare
Irish HomeCare is one of Ireland's largest care services providers. We are a family owned and run service promoting independent living in the community.
Visit about us page to know more about our company. Carers are the bedrock of our company. Please check our current vacancies. Visit the jobs page to apply for jobs