Summary of Role__________________________________________________________
This role will be responsible for all the administration within the HR Dept. This is a dynamic fast paced environment which requires a candidate who will take the initiative.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of HR and will be the contact for all general HR queries in her absence. This is a full time role and requires flexibility to ensure business needs are met.
- First point of contact for general telephone and email queries, providing a response in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintaining and updating employee personnel files and any other records.
- Monitor Probation periods and end of contracts of employment
- Supporting HR projects as required implementing the HR Strategy for the group.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, e.g. Employment contracts and new hire documents
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- All other Ad Hoc tasks as identified by HR Manager
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including, both written and oral.
- Computer literate particularly with spreadsheet and database software.
- Strong communication skills and telephone manner. Logical thought processes and ability to problem solve is a must.
- Self-motivated, results focused and able to work on own initiative
- Strong analytical, planning and organisational abilities
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Clean current driving license as travel may be a requirement of this role.
- 2 years plus working within a HR function
- CIPD qualified with annual CPD completed and verified.
If interested please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Thursday 31st May.