Are you looking for a career in the Healthcare Recruitment industry? If so then Irish Homecare would like to hear from you.
Irish Homecare are recruiting an enthusiastic In–House Resourcer to join our expanding teams based in Dublin, Drogheda/Dundalk and Belfast. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career within the Healthcare recruitment field, with one of Ireland’s Leading Care Service Providers. The successful applicant will be focused on sourcing and screening quality healthcare candidates.
We are one of Ireland’s leading Home Care providers and a principle provider of out-sourced domiciliary care services to the HSE. Our Head Office is based in Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan, and we operate from regional offices in Dublin, Tullamore and Sligo, providing services to over 1,500 clients, and operating in 11 Counties, including our largest market, Dublin.
A clear market leader within our field, we are recruiting for an In-House Resourcer to help us grow the company as we further expand our services in community-based healthcare, nationwide.
- Advertising and marketing of vacancies and active candidate management;
- Liaising and communicating with applicants, giving them market and career planning knowledge;
- Register and track candidates effectively and efficiently;
- Working closely with the compliance team to speed up time-to-hire for new starters;
- Candidate Reference checking and other key eligibility checking;
- Constantly work towards reaching placement targets; and
- Utilise networking tools to track candidates (eg: LinkedIn).
- Experience of at least 1-year in any Recruitment or Resourcing role;
- Excellent PC skills;
- CPID Diploma is desirable but not essential;
- Enjoy setting goals and reaching targets;
- Effective Database Management;
- Ability to prioritise workload to manage time most effectively;
- Healthcare experience is desirable but not essential; and
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
Comprehensive Benefits Package including:
- Market competitive salary
- Individual commission (unlimited without a threshold)
- Team bonus schemes
- Remote working options
- Excellent in-house training
If you are interested in further information about this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV to the email provided (Via the apply method) or contact Jonathan Webb on +353 877025063 for a confidential discussion.