If your instinct is to help this could be your calling.
We are seeking kind and considerate Carers for a number of full time and part time Care Assistant positions within the Dunkineely, Co. Donegal area.
What you will do?
Your role will be to promote independent living in the community, ensuring dignity of care at all times. You will assist with personal and practical care in line with the HomeCare Package/Home Support Services to those wishing to live independently in their homes and approved by the HSE.
To adhere to the care plan set down following consultation with service user, HSE and family.
What we require
- Patience, kindness, empathy and a natural caring attitude.
- You may have cared for a loved one or relative in the past or have trained in Care.
- A commitment to professional development.
- A willingness to work in a rota shared with other Care Assistants in your team.
- Availability and willingness to work evenings and alternative weekends.
- A car and full driver’s licence.
- You live in this area.
- Fluent English.
- A flexible platform for you to work towards your globally recognised Level 5 Healthcare qualification.
- Upon completion of training, progression opportunities throughout the company.
- A fully comprehensive induction training programme.
- The option to earn while you learn.
What we offer you
- An award winning training program (We are the 2016 winners of the ‘Best training Initiative’ award).
- Excellent support from your local Service Team Leader.
- Competitive rates of pay, with an optional ‘Earn as you Learn’ scheme.
- A rewarding career in which you will make a real difference to the lives of others.
Irish HomeCare is one of Ireland’s largest Home Care service providers. We are a family owned and family run service promoting independent living in the community.
We’d love to hear from you! Apply Now, or Call us on 0818 776 361
Required licence or certification:
- Driving license