As we get older, many of us want a bit of extra help around the house. Sometimes we need it. Many Irish HomeCare clients combine our practical care services with their HSE homecare package to make life a bit easier or reduce personal risk.
Our care workers will carry out household tasks such as preparing meals, running errands and helping make home life more comfortable and hassle-free for you.
• Supporting people to stay safe
• Collection of prescriptions
• Vacuuming the home or cleaning floors
• Tidying and dusting
• Preparing and cooking meals
• Doing the washing-up
• Going to the shops with you, or for you
• Assistance with prompts for medicines
• Pet care like feeding, walking the dog
• Taking out the rubbish
For more information about our practical home care, contact the care team to discuss your requirements.
T: 0818 220 262 / 042 975 4751