We provide personal care to help with the more intimate or personal daily routines which may have become more difficult or challenging over time.
We understand that washing, dressing, cooking and other aspects of daily life can become more challenging as we get older. Our Personal Care services can be made to fit your specific needs and will enable you to continue to live a fulfilling life in your own home. We are aware of the personal nature of this service and our highly skilled and sensitive Care Workers will deliver as much (or as little) support as you need. We will ensure that your support is delivered in a way you are comfortable and happy with. We will also work alongside your family, friends or anyone you identify as important to you – so that we can work in partnership to create the best support plan for you.
Personal Care Services that we provide:
• Getting up and dressing ready for your day
• Washing, bathing or showering
• Shaving or beard trimming
• Oral hygiene
• Hair washing and drying
• Wardrobe management and choosing what to wear for the day
• Undressing at bedtime and getting you into bed
• Providing medication prompts
• Toileting – including continence care and changing continence pads
• Support using a commode
• Catheter and stoma care
If you would like a chat, or more information about our personal home care, you can contact the care team to discuss your requirements at a time that suits you.
T: 0818 220 262 / 042 975 4751