We provide a personal care service to help with the more intimate, personal daily routines which can become more challenging as we age.
Our skilled and sensitive carers assist with personal hygiene in a way you are comfortable with, helping you put your best side out while ensuring your dignity is always respected.
• Wardrobe management and choosing what to wear
• Getting out of bed dressing ready for your day
• Dressing for occasions and visits
• Washing, bathing or showering
• Shaving or beard trimming
• Oral hygiene
• Hair washing and drying
• Undressing at bedtime and getting you into bed
• Providing medication prompts
• Toileting – including continence care and changing continence pads
• Support using a commode
• Catheter and stoma care
For more information about our personal care service, contact the care team to discuss your requirements.
T: 0818 220 262 / 042 975 4751