For people who have lived very active, social lives it can be very hard to deal with loneliness and a feeling of isolation. Our companionship services can make your life easier and more enjoyable.
Your care worker can help you continue to experience all your hobbies and experiences you enjoy in life. All with a good natter thrown in for good measure.
It may be popping out to your favourite coffee shop for a coffee or it might be just staying at home and having your favourite dinner prepared for you.
Our companionship services include the following, but are not limited to:
• Providing companionship and conversation
• Assisting with hobbies and crafts
• Support with leisure activities
• Reminiscence therapy
• Assisting when visiting neighbours or friends
• Support when reading
• Support with travel arrangements
• Support with making appointments
• Sometimes it just good to have a chat.
We know how important it is to try and keep your independence and how important it to keep social activities and outings with family and of course friends.
If you would like a chat, or more information about our companionship services, you can contact the care team to discuss your requirements at a time that suits you.
T: 0818 220 262 / 042 975 4751