When people find it difficult to get out as much as they would like, feelings of isolation and loneliness often follow. Companionship helps you stay connected to family, friends and community.
The professionalism and empathy of our qualified carers means you can enjoy a life rich with experience and the company of others; while maintaining a comfortable, safe home.
• Meal preparation and keeping a tidy home
• Accompanying visits to family, friends and neighbours
• Support for hobbies and home activities such as exercise, reading and using technology
• Assisting with making appointments and travel arrangements
• Ensuring medication is taken on schedule
• Reminiscence therapy
• And sometimes... it's just good to chat.
For more information about our companionship services, contact our care team to discuss your requirements.
T: Lo-call 0818 220 262 / 042 975 4751