Earn While You Learn
Our Earn While You Learn programme is designed to help you gain qualifications while you are working.
Want to work in care but don't have a Qualification? You could be earning after just one week while obtaining your qualification with one of the most experienced, reputable training companies.
- Train for the City & Guilds Diploma in Health & Social Care with just three classroom days, then complete the rest of the course online.
- Pass the two mandatory modules in the classroom and you are legally entitled work as a paid Carer.
- You must complete the remaining units within one year. This can be done through Irish HomeCare online portal with your assessor helping you each step of the way.
- When you graduate with your full diploma, it will be recognised as equivalent to the QQI Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support which is accepted in all settings throughout Ireland and internationally.
For more information please contact the Resourcing Department on 0818 776 361 or email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Major award is delivered in collaboration with the Irish Healthcare Training Institute.
- Normal cost of our healthcare training course is €1,700 but is offered at a discounted rate upon employment with Irish HomeCare.