Corporate and Social Responsibility
Learn more about our Corporate & Social Responsibility.
At Irish HomeCare, we are aware of our Corporate & Social Responsibility. We focus on what is appropriate for our clients, our people, our environment and the community in which we operate. We have established core values in these four areas to help us achieve our Corporate & Social Responsibility goals.
- Ensure dignity & respect for our clients at all times.
- Ensuring best practice is consistently improved and followed.
- Integrity in our delivery of services.
- Improve risk management and compliance regulations.
- Managing and encouraging diversity.
- Developing and nurturing our employees
- Promoting a healthy and safe environment to work in.
- Promoting a healthy work-life balance.
- Energy and waste efficiency.
- Addressing our emissions and taking action when necessary.
- Be carbon neutral and reduce our CO2 footprint.
- Good corporate citizenship.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Actively engage with our community and promote the concept of community.
Return to our 'About Us' page - http://irishhomecare.ie/about-us/.